Getting Visitors to Your Website: A High Level View
Some people wonder what it takes to get visitors to your website. I wouldn't say anything is really "secret" about SEO anymore - it's just a lot of hard work.
At Lunawebs.com we believe strongly in the power of SEO and Online marketing campaigns. While the work that we do is varied and detailed, here's a high-level view of our methodology to get visitors to your website. I'll develop each of these out in the future with how you can get each of these accomplished.
- Research Market & Competition: keyword research, backlink research, existing traffic analytics
- Content: Create regular, consistent, unique and relevant content based on research
- Post content to website as web page (growing site is wise)
- Optimize content: keyword density, meta titles/descriptions/keywords, xhtml tags, images, etc.
- Convert content into other formats: blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, newsletters, for further syndication, etc.
- Distribute/Syndicate same content (helps build quality links): facebook, twitter, linkedin, news submission sites, press release sites, directories
- Analyze results through various web analytics programs such as webalizer, awstats, google analytics, keyword trackers, backlink reports etc.
- For Social Media Marketing - SMM, there are a variety of methods to engage visitors in your brand through contests, advertising, free giveaways, etc.
- Traditional online marketing has value through PCC - pay per click ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo as well as banner advertising and email marketing.
- Traditional advertising brings in web visitors as well - direct mail, postcards, TV, radio, billboards, etc.
We believe every website should have a clear call to action (CTA) on the home page to get the visitor to give you an email, phone, fill out form or something to capture a lead.
We also believe regular newsletters to the leads you capture helps keep the "touches" alive for to keep leads warm.